2010年10月23日星期六

-the present from buddies-


[ the card]

c-ling ``
thx
buddy ..
i will happi happi at there geh ..
sure muz =]
u won everytime ffk laa ..
aiyo =]
love u ♥

c.yee ``
thx
my buddy ..
u draw dou very cute arhh ^^
i sure will owaz noe ur wishes bside me geh !
muacks muacks ^^

peixuan ``
thx
my good grandchild ..
my bestfren ..
my bext buddy ..
i won forget u all when im there ..
i will so miss u =]

s. lin ``
thx
sakai ..
ur photo nt leng so i dunwan see .. xD
juz jokin narhh ..
i sure won forget u this sakai geh ! =]

lin lin ``
thx
sha po ..
i owaz mature den u geh ! xD
nvm laa ..
arguement in every frenship oso will hav geh ..
i oso hav wrong de marhh =]
enen !
muz frenship 4ever ..
and oso will rmb 10buddies ! ^^
won 4get u all ♥

dya dya ``
thx
sha po ..
i noe u use so many heart to do this card ..
thx so much =]
and ..
ming ming jau is i more mature den u ><
ming ming jau is i more shu nv den u ! ><
u und jau good ..
every ppl hav good n bad ..
ur good sure more den bad ..
dun owaz thk urself juz a bad garl ..
nothin let ppl like =]
i will won forget our happi memories 4ever !
i will miss u too !
mak mak ♥

sirin ``
thx
my good son ..
i no so geng laa..
can make ur world bcum brigther laa ..
sha po ..
i feel i do wrong thin more den u do wrong thin laa ..
hehexx..
im so happi to noe u this sha po =]

j.yee ``
thx
my buddy ..
im oso so happi to noe u this fren ..
i won forget u this fren ..
i will owaz rmb ..
hav a garl ..
sha sha de ..
at 1st owaz so silent de ..
but now will high and play wif us de ..
had in my life =]

w. yee ``
thx
sha po ..
fren muz be 4ever too =]
i will miss u alot geh ..
will owaz rmb ..
when i say u short short ..
den scold me geh u ^^
after i chg skol ..
i1st time cum bak ..
muz see u tall liao arhh ! xD

to all buddies ``
i won 4get u all 4ever ..
muz miss me ya ^^
buddies 4ever ! ♥

没有评论: